|Who is INVITED to REVIVE Santa Fe?
We desire for the diverse and eclectic Santa Fe to corporately gather together. We welcome all people who are willing to faithfully walk through the unique Door of the Sheep and assemble as one. The Hispanics. The Native Americans. The Catholics. The Protestants. “We are all precious in His sight.” Therefore, let us ring the bells of restoration, where the individuals of all ethnic groups from each village, town, and city are being asked to humbly gather to worship the Divine Creator thru prayer, art, music, and storytelling.
1) Any person seeking to be renewed or revived in their own personal life.
2) Any person who believes in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
THE GOSPEL MESSAGE OF JESUS CHRIST
- "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." (Romans 3:23)
- "For the wages of sin is death.¨ (Romans 6:23)
- "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.¨ (Romans 5:8)
- "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.¨ (Ephesians 2:8-9)
Who is HOSTING REVIVE Santa Fe?
A committed group of individuals from Santa Fe and Dallas, TX, known as the Anazao Seven (A7), have organized a 7-DAY CELEBRATION for the people of Santa Fe to gather in the heart of Santa Fe and ask the Sovereign One to “come to us like the rain.” A7 is being sent out by Dallas Bible Church (DBC), Dallas, Texas, to encourage the body of believers within Santa Fe and the surrounding communities.
DBC is a growing body of believers who desire to see God glorified and His work carried out around the world. More specifically, the vision of Dallas Bible Church is to build a passionate, LIFE-transforming community reaching our world for Christ. Our mission is best described with the use of the acronym L-I-F-E.
L - Love God with all our heart, all our soul and all our might
- We desire to make loving God the critical center, the deepest passion, and the highest pleasure of our lives. Our worship flows from our love of Him!
- We celebrate this ambition with others. We do not do it alone.
- Because of who God is and what He has done for us, we present our bodies to Him as a sacrifice-a major portion of our love and worship.
- We resist the world's pressure to conform by renewing our minds through the Word of God. By doing this, we hope to experience God's pleasure in every aspect of our lives.
I - Invest our lives in loving others
- We strive to establish ongoing relationships with others that reflect the nature of God's love to us. We desire to be givers, not takers.
Matthew 22:39; John 13:34-35; 1 John 4:7-14
- We purpose to invest our money in eternal things-as an act of obedience to Gods Word, and in hopes of seeing others come to saving faith in Christ.
- Just like our brothers and sisters in the early church, we desire to take the time to build real-life, Christ-honoring relationships in the body of Christ.
F - Follow Christ to be like Him
- We look to Christ as our example for Godly living.
Luke 9:23-24; Romans 8:29
- We recognize that discipleship (helping each other to see Christ and follow Him) is a labor-intensive, Spirit-enabled, joy-filled, life-long process.
Galatians 4:19; Colossians 1:28-29; Hebrews 10:24-25; John 10:10
- When all is said and done, we hope that pursing Christ and seeing Him face to face will be the ultimate motivating factors in our lives.
Philippians 3:7-14.1; John 3:2-3
E - Engage our world for Christ
- We believe we are here to engage our world for Christ through lifestyle discipleship through the power of the Holy Spirit. We actively present the good news of Christ and train new believers to serve Him.
Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 1.8
- We are not ashamed of the gospel. We are passionate about this ambition, and intend to do everything we can to win others to Christ.
Romans 1:16; 1 Corinthians 9:22
- We pray that God will empower us to live in a godly way before our community, our city, our nation, and our world. We are to give up our small ambitions and reach the world for Christ.
1 Thessalonians 1:5-8; Acts 19:8-10
|"Blow a trumpet in Zion,
Consecrate a fast,
Proclaim a solemn assembly,
Gather the people, sanctify the congregation,
Assemble the elders,
Gather the children and the nursing infants.
Let the bridegroom come out of his room
And the bride out of her bridal chamber."
~ Joel 2:15-16 ~